Sir John Baker owned Middle Aston House in 1558. He rose to prominence under Henry VIII, and died in office as Chancellor of the Exchequer in the reign of Elizabeth. Some of Sir John’s renovations are still standing, including the ice house, the granary, and the bailiff’s house.
The Sir John Baker Room is on the first floor of the main house. With a large feature bay window, it is particularly light and airy, and can hold up to 35 delegates theatre style, or 20 boardroom style. All our rooms have LCDs and screens, flip charts and wi-fi connection.
|Boardroom||U with Tables||U Chairs Only||Theatre Style||Reception||Dinner / Dance|